Whether he asked she or she asked he, whether he asked he or she asked she, whether you are 19 or 99, an engagement is a momentous occasion. It is a statement of your love, commitment, and some might say, love of danger. Danger, in a good way, of course, you and your beloved have a lot of minefields to navigate in the future. How you share the good news of your coming vows is a danger unto itself. So, you said yes to an engagement proposal…now what?
Announcing Your Engagement
As soon as the excitement and joy of your engagement begin to subside, you may start to have doubts. Not about the love of your life of course but doubts about your announcement of the momentous occasion. Do you tweet it? Do you plaster social media with meme’s galore? Should you register as fast as possible for the wedding? Is that jumping the gun, since you just said yes….yesterday? That would be another YES. To all of these things and more. Short of having a child, getting engaged is arguably the biggest commitment you have ever made. You want to start your future together off right, just like a new baby. But HOW do you spread the good news of your engagement?
It’s Party time….
Well, of course, you will have an Engagement party. That is a given. That’s where the questions start and The Beacon Center is here to help you answer all of them. While we can’t put together your guest list, we can provide a bright, spacious and uplifting party room. Our Celebration Packages are a one-stop shop of everything you need, except food, drink, and gifts. Actually, we have connections for you there also.
TWO CELEBRATION PACKAGES TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
Basic package (39 people or less)
- Up to 6 hours of use – Gives you the time needed to decorate, set up food, hold the celebration, load car and clean up.
- Audio (you bring a digital playlist and tap into our speakers) – Saves the high cost and space needed for a DJ
- Table Linen (several colors available) – Much nicer than those from a dollar store
- DIY Selfie Station with a tripod, Bluetooth remote and props – Saves you from running around asking for people to send you their photos
- Tables & Chairs
- Setup of tables – Since we know the best setups for the use of our space, let us get the tables set up for you and place the linen on the tables
- Cleaning – You can even get $75 back, upon your exit (ask us how)
***Total $600 with a $75 cleaning refund possible – Bringing your total to $525
Deluxe package (40 people or more)
- Includes everything in our Basic Package plus:
- Access to our extra bonus room, perfect for food setup and serving or gathering gifts – Includes a mini fridge and microwave
- LED Color changing ceiling lights – Imagine your choice of colors dancing across the room
***Total $800 with a $75 cleaning refund possible – Bringing your total to $725
50% down is needed to hold your date with the balance due 7-days prior to the event.
While you are welcome to bring your own food and drinks, you may prefer to contact one of our independent caterers. They can provide personalized quotes direct to you, based on your needs.
See our great reviews on YELP
Social Media has greatly reduced the distribution of content in our readers’ newsfeeds and is instead promoting their own paid sources. When you share with your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you.