Have a Bash for Your Staff, Everyone likes a Party!
Unless you are related to Ebenezer Scrooge, you like a fun, upbeat party. Holiday Parties come in all shapes and sizes:
- Halloween Parties
- Thanksgiving Get-Togethers
- St.Patricks Day
- Winter Holidays
The list goes on and on. There are so many holidays and special events in life, there is no excuse not to celebrate something. In fact, the year is half over and people are already posting Christmas countdown clocks. Yes, you read that right, Holiday Parties are just around the corner. When was the last time you went to a party and kicked off your shoes? Ok, so depending on where the party is, you can decide for yourself whether to go shoeless. If you hold your party at The Beacon Center, our clean tile floors can be a blast in your socks.
Location, Location, Location
You decided to throw a “Bash for Your Staff. Now what? Choosing where to have your event is almost as important as having one. One of the benefits of employee parties is the comradery and teamwork it can help promote. Can you do that in a noisy bar or restaurant? Not likely. You could always have it at your house…… So, finding a place that is clean, inviting and not your employee breakroom can be difficult. Have no fear, there is an option for affordable event rental space, The Beacon Center is here to help.
Book Your Holiday Parties Early
No matter which holidays you celebrate, The Beacon Center is ready to help you throw your bash for your staff.
TWO CELEBRATION PACKAGES TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
Basic package (39 people or less)
- Up to 6 hours of use – Gives you the time needed to decorate, set up food, hold the event, load car and clean up.
- Audio (you bring a digital playlist and tap into our speakers) – Saves the high cost and space needed for a DJ
- Table Linen (several colors available) – Much nicer than cheap plastic ones from a dollar store
- DIY Selfie Station with a tripod, Bluetooth remote and props – Saves you from running around asking for people to send you their photos
- Tables & Chairs
- Setup of tables – Since we know the best setups for the use of our space, let us get the tables set up for you and place the linen on the tables
- Cleaning – You can even get $75 back*, upon your exit (ask us how)
***Total $600 with a $75 cleaning refund possible – Bringing your total to $525
Deluxe package (40 people or more)
- Includes everything in our Basic Package plus:
- Access to our extra bonus room, perfect for food setup and serving or gathering gifts – Includes a mini fridge and microwave
- LED Color changing ceiling lights – Imagine your choice of colored lights dancing across the room
***Total $800 with a $75 cleaning refund possible* – Bringing your total to $725
50% down is needed to hold your date with the balance due 7-days prior to the event.
While you are welcome to bring your own food and drinks, you may prefer to contact one of our independent caterers. They can provide personalized quotes direct to you, based on your needs.
Since opening the Beacon Center we have hosted hundreds of holiday celebrations. Let us put together a package that combines affordability, simplicity & fun and will have your staff wondering when your next bash will be.
* certain restrictions apply
See our great reviews on YELP
Social Media has greatly reduced the distribution of content in our readers’ newsfeeds and is instead promoting their own paid sources. When you share with your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you.