You did it! You made it to Retirement. You have a whole new life ahead of you but for now…it’s Party Time! For the youngsters, in the olden days, you would get a gold watch from your employer at your retirement party at work. Yes, that really was a thing. And no, it wasn’t real gold. But I digress. You put in a lot of hard work to get to this point and you should be proud. Unlike a birthday or anniversary, this is a once in a lifetime occurrence. You should celebrate just that!
One Last Chance To Get Friends, Family, and Co-Workers Together
Your Retirement Party is likey the last and perhaps the only chance you will have to get all three groups of people in your life, together in one place. This is especially true for Law Enforcement, First Responders and the like. You know what a great group your co-workers were and how much you love your friends and family. Now maybe your last chance to show them ALL how much you love and respect them. A Retirement party is as much about them as it is you. After all, you could never have gotten to this point without all of their support through the years.
Get Out Of The House
So, you have taken our advice and are now planning your Retirement Party. The last place you want to be is at home. Why you may ask? You are about to spend the rest of your life in leisure…at home. Every day at Home. Based on feedback from other retirees, you will get pretty sick of just hanging around the house when you stop working. So start off on the right foot and plan a party somewhere other than your house. Besides, you are retiring, do you really want all that mess to clean up? But where to go?
The Beacon Center Is Just The Place
TWO CELEBRATION PACKAGES TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
Basic package (39 people or less) – NOT AVAILABLE ON SATURDAYS AFTER 10:30am START TIME
- Up to 6 hours of use – Gives you the time needed to decorate, set up food, hold the celebration, load car and clean up
- Audio (you bring a digital playlist and tap into our speakers) – Saves the high cost and space needed for a DJ
- Table Linen (several colors available) – Much nicer than those from a dollar store
- DIY Selfie Station with a tripod, Bluetooth remote and props – Saves you from running around asking for people to send you their photos
- Tables & Chairs – We have plenty, no reason to rent them
- Setup of tables – Since we know the best setups for the use of our space, let us get the tables set up for you and place the linen on the tables
- Cleaning – You can even get $75 back, upon your exit (ask us how)
Total $600 with a $75 cleaning refund possible – Bringing your total to $525
Deluxe package (40 people or more)
- Includes everything in our Basic Package plus:
- Access to our bonus room, perfect for food setup and serving or gathering gifts – Includes a mini-fridge and microwave
- LED Color changing ceiling lights – Imagine your choice of colors dancing across the room – or-
- Access to 65″ Smart TV, HDMI plug and play ready to highlight your loved one on the large screen
Total $800 with a $75 cleaning refund possible – Bringing your total to $725
50% is needed to hold your date with the balance due 7 days prior to the event.
You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks. Or, you may prefer to contact our independent caterers. They can provide personalized quotes directly to you based on your needs.
Since opening the Beacon Center we have hosted hundreds of celebrations. Let us put together a package that combines affordability, simplicity & fun. Just the thing to celebrate as an amazing career.
See our great reviews on YELP