It’s Party Time in Las Vegas
There is really no doubt that Las Vegas is the Party Capital of the World. Men’s Journal recently rated Miami #1 and Las Vegas #2 for best party city. Certainly, locales such as Miami and New Orleans have their moments, but Vegas Baby!! We do parties 24/7. You soon find clocks are rare on the Strip.
Depending on where you are from originally, I am sure you have discovered that Las Vegas is a wonderful melting pot of people, cultures, and creativity. The variety of cultures is what enriches our fair city. Many of us have had the pleasure of attending celebrations that are far removed from our life experiences. Quinceaneras, Family Reunions, Weddings, Birthdays, Baby Showers and Graduation Celebrations all take on the flavor of the culture from which the partiers originate. Every single culture or variation is represented in a city like Las Vegas and we LOVE it that way.
Space to celebrate
Because our residents and visitors have all of these different styles and backgrounds, finding a space to celebrate or hold an event can be challenging. If you are from Hawaii, why would you want Texas themed meeting room at a casino? How about holding your Little League Awards Luncheon at the corner bar? Might be popular with the dads, not so much for everyone else. There is always your backyard, right? Sure, at 115 degrees in the summer, that is a recipe for emergency room visits.
Let’s suppose you do have a nice home, lots of space, nice backyard. When was the last time you cleaned it top to bottom? Is your grass mowed or your pool clean? How much entertaining do you normally do? Are you really sure you want to host 20 or 30 people at your place? Do you REALLY want to work that hard before your party? Sounds like a lot of work to me.
Instead, why not consider the newest idea on the Vegas Party Scene. The Beacon Center is a new idea in venue rentals. With our 1300 square foot venue, we have plenty of space and amenities to make your celebration extra special. We LOVE our clients and we want you back again and again. Imagine not worrying about cleaning house, guests parking in the neighbor’s driveway or locking up the family dog.
TWO CELEBRATION PACKAGES TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
Basic package (39 people or less)
- Up to 6 hours of use – Gives you the time needed to decorate, set up food, hold the event, load car and clean up.
- Audio (you bring a digital playlist and tap into our speakers) – Saves the high cost and space needed for a DJ
- Table Linen (several colors available) – Much nicer than cheap plastic ones from a dollar store
- DIY Selfie Station with a tripod, Bluetooth remote and props – Saves you from running around asking for people to send you their photos
- Tables & Chairs
- Setup of tables – Since we know the best setups for the use of our space, let us get the tables set up for you and place the linen on the tables
- Cleaning – You can even get $75 back*, upon your exit (ask us how)
***Total $600 with a $75 cleaning refund possible – Bringing your total to $525
Deluxe package (40 people or more)
- Includes everything in our Basic Package plus:
- Access to our extra bonus room, perfect for food setup and serving or gathering gifts – Includes a mini fridge and microwave
- LED Color changing ceiling lights – Imagine your choice of colored lights dancing across the room
***Total $800 with a $75 cleaning refund possible* – Bringing your total to $725
50% down is needed to hold your date with the balance due 7-days prior to the event.
While you are welcome to bring your own food and drinks, you may prefer to contact one of our independent caterers. They can provide personalized quotes direct to you, based on your needs.
Since opening the Beacon Center we have hosted hundreds of celebrations. Let us put together a package that combines affordability, simplicity & fun
* certain restrictions apply
See our great reviews on YELP
Social Media has greatly reduced the distribution of content in our readers’ newsfeeds and is instead promoting their own paid sources. When you share with your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you.