An Engagement Party Doesn’t Have To Break Your Budget
Your Engagement party is about to become a reality. Your dream came true, your loved one said yes to your proposal of marriage. It doesn’t matter what your situation is, the two of you are getting hitched and it’s time to celebrate that love and commitment. Regardless of who is planning the party, for newlyweds of all stripes, conserving money is a must when you are just starting out. Rest assured, your love is the main focus and all the trimmings are secondary. With that said, everyone likes to party and it can be done economically.
5 Tips To Keep Engagement Party Costs Down
As we mentioned, conserving your money when first starting out is very important in a marriage. After all, money woes are the top issue causing stress in many relationships. With that in mind, here are some things we have seen other couples do to conserve: [tweet_box design=”default” float=”right” width=”40%”]5 Ways to Keep Your Engagement Party Affordable[/tweet_box]
- Set a budget amount – This seems simple and it is. Just decide in the beginning what the limit is for your spending. And stick to it.
- Pick a simple theme – Your love is the focus and all the meme’s, glitter and decorations won’t change that.
- Keep your guest list smaller – You don’t have to invite your whole neighborhood or your distant cousins. Invite people that YOU love and care about.
- Encourage cash gifts – We all need money, why not ask for cash if someone is going to buy you an engagement present? Is that over the top? It depends on your guest list…..
- Book a Venue that allows outside food and drink – You don’t need an expensive bartender or a caterer. You are not sponsoring an all you can eat buffet.
The Beacon Center Fits The Bill
We started The Beacon Center as a way for our customers to meet and mingle while watching their budget. While we can’t put together your guest list, we can provide a bright, spacious and uplifting space for your engagement party. Our Celebration Packages are a one-stop-shop shop of everything you need, except food, drink, and gifts. Actually, we have connections for you there also.
Your Engagement Is Official, Now What?
Our Wedding and/or Receptions Package
Top 10 Most Popular Days of the Year for Proposals
A Vegas Wedding Doesn’t Have to Break the Bank
Planner or Coordinator? Is There Really a Difference?
Tying The Knot Without Busting The Budget
Kid-Friendly Wedding Receptions
Advocate For The Bride – A Wedding Must Have
Dollar Store Weddings | For the Bride on the Budget
Social Media has greatly reduced the distribution of content in our readers’ newsfeeds and is instead promoting their own paid sources. When you share with your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you.