Reunions – Time To Renew Connections
Remember the family reunion of old? Parks, burgers, potato salad and softball. . . at least until Uncle Bill breaks out the fireworks. Even if your reunions don’t involve pyrotechnics or a visit by the fire department, they can still be a lot of fun. Whether it’s for relatives, high school classmates, or your old Veteran buddies, reunions come in all shapes, sizes, and styles.
Where to Connect is Important
Before you get all wrapped up in the nostalgia and start sending out invites, think first. Deciding where to have your reunion is perhaps just as important as how to pull it off. However, If you have been in Las Vegas for any length of time, you know all about “dry” heat. Connections in 104 degrees can be very uncomfortable, making a park inhospitable. How about a restaurant? Ever try to get 50 people to eat the same style food? You can always rent a hotel ballroom and charge admission to cover the high costs. You want something clean, comfortable and, if at all possible. . . COOL.
Think Outside The Box
Why not consider someplace “outside the box” for your next reunion? The Beacon Center is perfect for your group to come together, renew bonds and connect. Our clean, cool and welcoming venue is the perfect place to gather. We are centrally located, indoors and just minutes from the Strip. We offer several packages with amenities to make your event memorable.
TWO CELEBRATION PACKAGES TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
Basic package (39 people or less) – NOT AVAILABLE ON SATURDAYS AFTER 10:30am START TIME
- Up to 6 hours of use – Gives you the time needed to decorate, set up food, hold the celebration, load car and clean up
- Audio (you bring a digital playlist and tap into our speakers) – Saves the high cost and space needed for a DJ
- Table Linen (several colors available) – Much nicer than those from a dollar store
- DIY Selfie Station with a tripod, Bluetooth remote and props – Saves you from running around asking for people to send you their photos
- Tables & Chairs – We have plenty, no reason to rent them
- Setup of tables – Since we know the best setups for the use of our space, let us get the tables set up for you and place the linen on the tables
- Cleaning – You can even get $75 back, upon your exit (ask us how)
Total $600 with a $75 cleaning refund possible – Bringing your total to $525
Deluxe package (40 people or more)
- Includes everything in our Basic Package plus:
- Access to our bonus room, perfect for food setup and serving or gathering gifts – Includes a mini fridge and microwave
- LED Color changing ceiling lights – Imagine your choice of colors dancing across the room – or-
- Access to 65″ Smart TV, HDMI plug and play ready to highlight your loved one on the large screen
Total $800 with a $75 cleaning refund possible – Bringing your total to $725
50% down is needed to hold your date with the balance due 7 days prior to the event.
You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks. Or, you may prefer to contact our independent caterers. They can provide personalized quotes directly to you based on your needs.
Since opening the Beacon Center we have hosted hundreds of celebrations. Let us put together a package that combines affordability, simplicity & fun. Just the thing to celebrate as a group.
See our great reviews on YELP
RELATED BLOGS: Family Reunions Reimagined
Social Media has greatly reduced the distribution of content in our readers’ newsfeeds and is instead promoting their own paid sources. When you share with your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you.