The Beacon Center, Las Vegas, has had the distinct honor of hosting events for many worthy purposes. From wedding showers to a celebration of life, we have been there. From corporate strategy sessions to the conversation to close a business and start again; we have been there. The space that holds your event, is the space that creates your memories, facilitates a solution, and creates a new path.[tweet_box design=”default” float=”none”]The Space that Holds Your Event – Is the Space that Creates your Memory[/tweet_box]
We often overlook the benefit of the space that holds our fondest memories and our mastermind thoughts. People who use our facility have been very satisfied. Inside of the walls of our venue, memories are made. Would you agree that the space is as important as the reason for having the event? We have provided you with a few types of events our customers hold, and an easy way for you to choose our facility.
Top Three Personal Events Commonly Booked at our Center
- Baby Showers – We have seen so many moms-to-be come through our banquet hall, and they are all so excited and nervous about their experience. It’s such a joy to see the family laughing, eating and celebrating a new life. Each time we host a baby shower at the center, the energy and love are present. At The Beacon Center, we celebrate babies with a great start!
- Wedding Showers – Much like expected moms, brides-t0-be, are excited to be heading on a new journey in life. In our banquet hall, we have plenty of room for a bridal shower with all of the amenities needed. Families of the bride and groom love our low fees and affordability. In addition to the low cost, our facility has a great location near the Las Vegas strip.
- Graduation Party – High School Seniors will soon be graduating and celebrating their achievement and getting ready for the next step in their life. Booking our room helps avoid cleanup at home and being overcrowded.
Business Uses for a Clean and Affordable Meeting Space
Vegas business owners use our facilities for many reasons, and they enjoy the spacious atmosphere. From holding business planning meetings to creating plans for holiday parties – Vegas business owners have raved about the experience our facility offers. Businesses book our facility because it’s clean and affordable, but most of all accessible.
Our “Back to the Table” series focuses on the business conversation and the benefits of ample space.
- New Year Corporate Planning – We have seen an increase in businesses who come here to plan their strategy, and create a business model for success.
- Holiday Party Secret Planning – Event planners in bigger corporations, love to use our venue for planning their company parties for Christmas and other holidays.
- Big Hiring Events – Human Resources Managers have found benefit in having larger hiring events in our meeting room, and say that it truly helps the process.
The Beacon Center takes pride in offering a pleasant experience, as a result, we have many happy clients. Our clients are happy, and most of all, they share our facility with others. Make our space your space, by bringing your ideas to the table.
Social Media has greatly reduced the distribution of content in our readers’ newsfeeds and is instead promoting their own paid sources. When you share with your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you.