Las Vegas” It’s Not Just For Weddings
People travel from all over the world to wed in our fair city. Why? Residents of Las Vegas, sometimes forget about the glitz and glamour. After you have lived in all that opulence for a while, it begins to lose its luster. The same thing could be said for marriages. A Vow Renewal Ceremony can help buff and polish the shine on YOUR marriage. Vow Renewals can be a great way to refresh and reaffirm your commitment to each other and share that with the world.
Is a Vow Renewal Ceremony Right For You?
It seems Vow Renewals are becoming popular. In a world full of stresses and strains, it is easy for our commitment to marriage and our partner to become strained. Remembering and reaffirming the things that brought you together and connect you can make a world of difference. Here are a few reasons that couples may wish to renew their vows:
- You want to celebrate a milestone wedding anniversary
- Your first wedding was for legal reasons and now you wish to make it a celebration
- Your first wedding had some element of disaster, and you want a do-over
- You didn’t have much money for your first wedding, and you want a more elaborate wedding
- You got married with only a few people present, and you’d like to say wedding vows in front of lots of family and friends
- You’ve had some rocky times in your relationship, and would now like to reaffirm your commitment to one another
- You simply think it would be romantic
Love Is All You Need
Another wedding?!? Ok, so most vow renewals are probably suggested by wives. There aren’t a lot of husbands keen to spend a fortune and go through the effort to have another wedding. The good news is you don’t have to. The Beacon Center may be your best bet. As an hourly rental space, no one else in Las Vegas offers you so much for such a small price. We have everything you need to renew your vows, without taking out a second mortgage. You supply the guests, food, alcohol, the cake, and the LOVE.
VOW RENEWAL PACKAGE
- Up to 6 hours use of the entire venue including access to our bonus room. Perfect for food setup and/or a bridal room – Includes a mini-fridge and microwave
- Audio (you bring a digital playlist and tap into our speakers) – Saves the high cost and space needed for a DJ
- Table Linen (several colors available) – Much nicer than cheap plastic ones from a dollar store
- DIY Selfie Station with a tripod, Bluetooth remote and props – Saves you from running around asking for people to send you their photos
- LED Color changing ceiling lights – Imagine pink or blue lights dancing across the room
- Wedding Package – Includes lighted arch, card box, toasting glasses, cake serving utensils, flower girl basket, ring bearer pillow and MUCH more.
- Sweetheart Table – Includes solid backdrop
- Coordinating – We will work with your vendors to get them set up, work with you to make sure you do not forget anything you need. We also work with you on decorating and making your day perfect.
- Decorating – We will decorate the room for you. You provide us with the custom decorations you want us to use. We will supplement with decorations we have on hand and make the day special from the time you walk through the doors.
- Tables & Chairs – We have plenty, no reason to rent them
- Setup of tables – Since we know the best setups for the use of our space, let us get the tables set up for you and place the linen on the tables
Total $1,550 If Officiant requested please add $150
Sounds great, where do I sign for my Las Vegas Vow Renewal?
50% down is needed to hold your date with the balance due 7 days prior to the event.
You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks. Or, you may prefer to contact our independent caterers. They can provide personalized quotes directly to you based on your needs.
Since opening the Beacon Center we have hosted dozens of celebrations. Let us put together a package that combines affordability, simplicity & fun. Just the thing to start the next stage of their life.
See our great reviews on YELP
Social Media has greatly reduced the distribution of content in our readers’ newsfeeds and is instead promoting their own paid sources. When you share with your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you.