It’s Las Vegas, the Wedding Capital of The World, after all.
People travel from all over the planet, just to wed in our fair city. Why? For a citizen of Las Vegas, we sometimes forget about the glitz and glamour. After you have lived in all that opulence for awhile, it begins to lose its luster. Regardless of whether you are into the Strip scene or just want a quiet getaway for your Nuptials.
The Beacon Center may be your best bet. As an hourly rental space, no one else in Las Vegas offers you so much for such a small price.
Unless you are a notorious “high roller” it’s highly unlikely that you will be able to get anything in Vegas for free. Or for that matter, at a discount. Las Vegas is the wedding capital of the world for more reasons than neon and casinos. One could argue the sheer number of places to hold your wedding and reception, give it that distinction. As a recently new addition to the list of great places for a Las Vegas wedding, The Beacon Center is ideal for the bride on a budget or just someone seeking a quieter, off strip venue to tie the knot.
- up to 6 hours use of entire venue including access to our extra bonus room. Perfect for food setup and/or a bridal room. – Includes a mini-fridge and microwave
- Audio (you bring a digital playlist and tap into our speakers) – Saves the high cost and space needed for a DJ
- Table Linen (several colors available) – Much nicer than cheap plastic ones from a dollar store
- DIY Selfie Station with a tripod, Bluetooth remote and props – Saves you from running around asking for people to send you their photos
- LED Color changing ceiling lights – Imagine your choice if colored lights dancing across the room
- Wedding Package – Includes lighted arch, card box, toasting glasses, cake serving utensils, flower girl basket, ring bearer pillow and MUCH more.
- Sweetheart Table – Includes solid backdrop
- Coordinating – We will work with your vendors to get them set up, work with you to make sure you do not forget anything you need. We also work with you on decorating and making your day just perfect.
- Decorating – We will decorate the room for you. You provide us with the custom decorations you want us to use. We will supplement with decorations we have on hand and make the day special from the time you walk through the doors.
- Setup of tables – Since we know the best setups for the use of our space, let us get the tables set up for you and place the linen on the tables
- Tables & Chairs
***Total $1550 If Officiant requested please add $150
Sounds great, where do I sign for my Las Vegas wedding?
50% down is needed to hold your date with the balance due in payments. Yes, we actually take payments, just to make your special day a little easier to budget for.
You are welcome to bring your own food, cake, officiant, and photographer vendors. Or you may prefer to contact one of our preferred vendors. They can provide personalized quotes direct to you, based on your needs.
Since opening the Beacon Center we have hosted dozens of wedding celebrations. Let us put together a package that combines affordability, simplicity & fun. Just the thing to start the next stage of their life.
See our great reviews on YELP
Social Media has greatly reduced the distribution of content in our readers’ newsfeeds and is instead promoting their own paid sources. When you share with your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you.